Long contacts with mosquito can cause severe allergic reactions to the victim. There are some complication directly associated with the bites and they have the following signs and symptoms.
- Increasing in the area of itching with more irritation.
- Formation of lesions and rashes at the affected area of the skin.
- Inflammation of the lymph.
- Formation of bruises that may become scars on the skin.
- Possibility of hives forming around the affected area.
Getting Rid Of Mosquito Bites
Thinking immediately on getting rid of mosquito bites to avoid such risk factors. Mosquito bites are contagious and associates chronic ailments such as:
- dengue fever among others
Mosquito Bites Symptoms
Severe symptoms of mosquito bites include:
- muscle fatigue
- severe headache
- skin rash
- body weakness due to effects on neurons and dizziness
These signs are more common among children and toddlers as compared to adults. Seek emergency medication from a health center if you observe this signs.
Treating Mosquito Bites – Cure
Sometimes home remedies my not permanently cure mosquito bites for some people. If you experience that you can try the following method on how to cure mosquito bites:
- Taking of oral antihistamines like Claritin or Benadryl.
- Utilizing a topical anti-itch cream or lotion such as benzocaine.
- Visiting a nearby medical facility and getting appropriate treatment.
Preventing Mosquito Bites
There are methods you can use to prevent those annoying mosquito biting. Despite knowing what to put on mosquito bites, try to embrace preventive mechanisms to avoid infections and serious symptoms of the bites.
- Avoid spending time closer to stagnant water especially during the evenings and mornings when mosquitos are active.
- Put on protective clothes covering your head, arms and legs especially when spending in dumpy areas.
- Remove any stagnant water and clear bushes around your compound since they are mosquito breeding sites.
- Ensure you sleep covered under insect nets during the nights.
- Close windows and doors of your house early enough and it will you prevent unnecessary mosquito bites.
- Citronella scented substances such as candles repels mosquito.
The ABC of Mosquito Control Omaha & Lincoln, NE Services
PREP FOR EACH APPLICATION:
- Collect and cover all kid’s and pet toys from the areas to be treated.
- Entire yard
- under decks
- areas with foliage
- under trees
- Fish Ponds: Precautionary – Turn off circulation pumps and stretch a tarp over the pond and anchor the tarp with bricks, stone or other heavy objects. May be removed when application is complete. ASK ABOUT OUR ‘FISH SAFE’ MOSQUITO DUNKS’
- Pet dishes are emptied, overturned and/or removed
- Consider mowing the day before the application.
- APPLICATION IS RAINFAST AND SAFE FOR PETS AS SOON AS IT IS DRY depends on the day.
MOSQUITO CONTROL OMAHA & LINCOLN MAINTENANCE:
- Tip over or throw away and receptacle that will hold rainwater or collect condensation or dew. Items as small as a pop bottle lid or empty aluminum can are enough to support mosquito larvae.
- Property Upkeep:
- clear brush and wood piles
- leafy debris piled up in unmaintained areas
- clean debris out of window wells
- fire bowls – empty regularly or drill a drain hole in the bottom if it holds water
- Minimize or limit all standing or stagnant water in rain barrels, ornamental ponds, bird baths, watering cans, children’s toys, etc.
- Anything that can fill up with rainwater should be tipped. So it drains or turned over so it won’t collect water.
ORNAMENTAL & FISH PONDS: Ask us about Mosquito Dunks
Find a reputable local pest control professional that you TRUST and have them do the work for you. Check them out on the:
- read their reviews on Google to see what kinds of experiences other people have had with them
You may think you are saving money however, a single misapplication could have significant and adverse or deadly consequences for you or your loved ones.